There is a sharp rise in tech-savvy businesses and industry leaders who are recognizing the many benefits of the Salesforce Integration. Gyansetu has designed this course to suit the industry needs.
Gyansetu’s Best Salesforce Training program will help you to learn the concepts related to Salesforce Integration Certification.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
Salesforce Integration Course Content
Introduction to Salesforce Integration:
- REST API
- SOAP AP
- Bulk API
- METADATA API
- Streaming API
- Tooling API
- Apex REST API
- Apex SOAP API
What is Integration and understanding ABC of integration :
- What is integration in Salesforce and its mechanism to integrate.
- Possible ways to integrate in salesforce.
- SOAP – Create Webservice method in salesforce to integrate with any application
- Generate WSDL and understand its structure
- Consume SOAP Generated WSDL in salesforce
- Understand Generated Apex Class from WSDL
- Invoke Web service method from Generated Apex class
- Understand different API. Use partner WSDL to Authenticate
- Invoke SOAP Web service from anonymous window
- Consideration for using Salesforce Webservice keyword
- Set up of connected app to get Consumer key and consumer secret
- Rest Post call to get Access token using connected app Information
- Use access token to authenticate and invoke soap service without partner WSDL
- Introduction to REST Resource
- Use of @HttpGet In Rest Resourse and use of workbench to access rest services
- Use of @HttpDelete In Rest Resource and use of workbench to access rest services
- Use of @HttpPost and @HttpPut and standard RestContext class
- What is JSON and structure of it with introduction to JSON class in salesforce
Use OAuth 2.0 Username-Password Flow For Rest API Invocation.
- Invoke Rest API from VF page to get List of record from different ORG
- what is OAuth 2.0 Username-Password Flow
- REST API Call to get Access token for subsequent authentication
- Understand Rest response for Oauth token call
- Build VF Page to Invoke Rest Api call to interact with another Org
- Invoke HttpGet Rest call with passing access token to fetch data from other org
- Invoke Rest call and fetch Data from another salesforce Org
- invoke HttpPost and HttpPut rest methods from one system to another system
Authentication and invoke Rest API Using Oauth 2.0 JWT Bearer token:
- Introduction to JWT Token and setup of certificate and connected app
- Oauth flow for JWT Token
- How to get access token using JWT bearer token mechanism
Real-Time Integration Salesforce to Linkedin:
- Linkedin developer account and introduction to rest call to get access token
- Invoke rest api to access linked profile and share post from salesforce
Who should go for Salesforce Integration Training in Gurgaon
- College Graduates who want to start career in Salesforce CRM Training
- Professionals below 10 years experience can look for career in salesforce certified
- Professionals having 10+ years experience can look for career in Salesforce Certification Exam , Development & Architect.
Why learn Salesforce Integration Certification Training?
What are the pre-requisites for this Salesforce Integration Training Course?