About SAS Training in Gurgaon
The SAS Training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Analytics professional. It starts with the fundamental concepts of rules of SAS as a Language to an introduction to advanced SAS topics like SAS Macros.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Though not a pre-requisite, it would be highly beneficial if learners have reasonable level of proficiency in any data handling tool like MS Excel.
After the completion of the Gyansetu’s SAS Training, you should be able to:
1. Understand how SAS works in the back-end. This is supremely important for writing good code
2. Explore data with SAS procedures
3. Apply various data mining techniques
4. Perform Data Exploratory Analysis
5. Learn where to use functions like PUT, INTNX, SUBSTR, INPUT, SUM, among others
6. Apply PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC CORR etc. to perform statistical analyses
7. Implement the concepts as-is in data analytics work
8. Work on a industry-relevant case study, implementing concepts of SAS to build a 360 degree view of the customer, required for deriving actionable insights.
Who should go for this Course?
SAS Training is designed for professionals who want to learn widely acceptable data mining and exploration tools and techniques, and wish to build a booming career around analytics. The course is ideal for:
1. Analytics professionals who are keen to migrate to advanced analytics
2. BI /ETL/DW professionals who want to start exploring data to eventually become data scientist
3. Project Managers to help build hands-on SAS knowledge, and to become a SME via analytics
4. Testing professionals to move towards creative aspects of data analytics
5. Mainframe professionals
6. Software developers and architects
7. Graduates aiming to build a career in Big Data as a foundation step
Why Learn SAS?
The Gyansetu SAS training certifies you as an ‘in demand’ SAS professional, to help you grab top paying analytics job titles with hands-on skills and expertise around data mining and management concepts.
SAS is the primary analytics tool used by some of the largest KPOs, Banks like American Express, Barclays etc., financial services irms like GE Money, KPOs like Genpact, TCS etc., telecom companies like Verizon (USA), consulting companies like Accenture, KPMG etc use the tool effectively.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?
Towards end of the course, you will get an opportunity to work on a live case study from the banking domain which happens to be one of the most data intensive industries.
Data: Customer-level, Accounts-level and Transaction level
Problem-statement: To build a Customer Analytics Record.
A unique feature of this project is that though it will be mimicked for a bank, it has much wider application across almost all the B2C (and even a few B2B) industries.