About Big Data Hadoop Training Course
GyanSetu’s Big Data Hadoop training is the most in demand Industrial training program in 2018. The internship usually starts in the month of Nov-Dec & will be continued till Jan-Feb end. Students pursuing graduation in CS/IT, Electronic & Communication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, BCA, MCA can enroll for the Big Data Industrial Training in Gurgaon.
Gyansetu certified course on Big Data Hadoop is intended to start from basics and move gradually towards advancement, to eventually gain working command on Big Data analytics. We understand Big Data can be a daunting course and hence we at Gyansetu have divided it into easily understandable format that covers all possible aspects of big data.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
Big Data Hadoop Training Overview
Gyansetu Big Data Training in Gurgaon will help you to understand core principles in Big Data Analytics also help us to gain core expertise in analysis of large datasets from various sources:
1. Concepts of MapReduce framework & HDFS filesystem.
2. Setting up of Single & Multi-Node Hadoop cluster.
3. Understanding HDFS architecture.
4. Writing MapReduce programs & logic
5. Learn Data Loading using Sqoop from structured sources.
6. Understanding Flume Configuration used for data loading.
7. Data Analytics using Pig.
8. Understanding hive for data analytics.
9. Scheduling MapReduce,Pig,Hive,Sqoop Jobs using Oozie
10. Understanding Kafka messaging system.
11. MapReduce and HBase Integration.
12. Spark Introduction.
13. Understanding Spark Ecosystem.
14. RDD Actions & Transformations.
15. Understanding Spark Architecture.
16. Spark SQL & Streaming Modules in Spark Ecosystem.
17. Live Projects on Big Data Analytics.
Big Data Projects
Project #1: Working with MapReduce, Pig, Hive & Flume
Problem Statement : Fetch structured & unstructured data sets from various sources like Social Media Sites, Web Server & structured source like MySQL, Oracle & others
and dump it into HDFS and then analyze the same datasets using PIG,HQL queries & MapReduce technologies to gain proficiency in Hadoop related stack & its ecosystem tools.
Data Analysis Steps in :
1. Dump XML & JSON datasets into HDFS.
2. Convert semi-structured data formats(JSON & XML) into structured format using Pig,Hive & MapReduce.
3. Push the data set into PIG & Hive environment for further analysis.
4. Writing Hive queries to push the output into relational database(RDBMS) using Sqoop.
5. Renders the result in Box Plot, Bar Graph & others using R & Python integration with Hadoop.
Project #2: Analyze Stock Market Data
Data : Data set contains stock information such as daily quotes ,Stock highest price, Stock opening price on New York Stock Exchange.
Problem Statement: Calculate Co-variance for stock data to solve storage & processing problems related to huge volume of data.
a)Positive Covariance, If investment instruments or stocks tend to be up or down during the same time periods, they have positive covariance.
b)Negative Co-variance, If return move inversely,If investment tends to be up while other is down, this shows Negative Co-variance.
Project #3: Hive, Pig & MapReduce with New York City Uber Trips
Project #4: Analyze Tourism Data
1. Top 20 destinations tourist frequently travel to: Based on given data we can find the most popular destinations where people travel frequently, based on the specific initial number of trips booked for a particular destination
2. Top 20 high air-revenue destinations, i.e the 20 cities that generate high airline revenues for travel, so that the discount offers can be given to attract more bookings for these destinations.
3. Top 20 locations from where most of the trips start based on booked trip count.
Project #5: Airport Flight Data Analysis
1. List of Delayed flights.
2. Find flights with zero stop.
3. List of Active Airlines all countries.
4. Source & Destination details of flights.
5. Reason why flight get delayed.
6. Time in different formats.
Project #6: Analyze Movie Ratings
Problem Statement: Analyze the movie ratings by different users to:
1. Get the user who has rated the most number of movies
2. Get the user who has rated the least number of movies
3. Get the count of total number of movies rated by user belonging to a specific occupation
4. Get the number of underage users
Project #7: Analyze Social Media Channels :
Data: DataSet Columns : VideoId, Uploader, Internal Day of establishment of You tube & the date of uploading of the video,Category,Length,Rating, Number of comments.
Problem Statement: Top 5 categories with maximum number of videos uploaded.
Problem Statement: Identify the top 5 categories in which the most number of videos are uploaded, the top 10 rated videos, and the top 10 most viewed videos.
Who should go for Big Data Hadoop Course?
Big Data market growing rapidly & data size is increasing day by day and IT needs expert Big Data Professionals in coming years.
All those students and professionals who are keen to learn C, C++ Programming and want to enter the world of programming should go for this course. Gyansetu’s highly professional trainers will make you an expert in programming. Also, we are providing Free sessions which will make you familiar on Latest IT Technologies like-
- Core Java
- AWS Cloud Computing
- SQL Database
- Linux Operating System
After completion of course, you will be able to analyze Large Datasets & will work on a live project using PIG, HBase, HIVE & MapReduce to perform Analysis.
We will work on case studies related to domains like Finance, Media, Media, Stocks & more.