Gyansetu DevOps Training with Docker and Kubernetes Course will give you knowledge to configure various DevOps phases like Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle by using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Docker & others.
However DevOps is a misconceived notion. Is it a tool?A skill to master? Is DevOps limited to specific teams? is it all about collaboration? The question is never ending and is doing rounds in corporate industry. We at Gyansetu have devised a user friendly strategy to make you an expert in DevOps.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
Pre-requisites for the Devops Training Course?
There will be no pre-requisites but Knowledge of Python, Linux & Cloud will be beneficial, but not mandatory. Gyansetu provides a crash course for pre-requisites required to initiate Devops, Docker and Kubernetes Training.
Linux Basic Fundamentals
- Access Command Line
- Manage Files From The Command Line
- Create, View , And Edit Text Files
- Manage Local Linux Users And Groups
- Control Access To Files With Linux File System Permissions
- Configuring and Securing Open SSH Services
- Analyze and Store logs
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linus Networking
- Archive and Copy files between Systems
- Install and Update software packages
- Use Regular Expressions With grep
- Create And Edit Text Files With vim
- Schedule Future Linux Tasks
- Connect To Network- Defined Users And Groups
DevOps Configuration & Implementation on AWS Cloud
Below module will help you understand how to configure & create DevOps environment on AWS Cloud
- Setup of CI/CD pipeline on AWS EC2 Instance
- AWS Local Storage : Amazon S3
- Available Storage types on AWS
- AWS S3
- AWS RDS
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS IAM, Roles and policies
Fundamentals of DevOps :
Learning Objectives : During this training program, you will learn why IT industry is moving towards DevOps, what is DevOps, why DevOps Training, how we configure the various delivery pipelines of DevOps to automate the entire SDLC and the entire ecosystem that encircles Devops cycle.
GIT – VERSION CONTROL
- Version Control System (VCS)
- Centralized & Distributed Version in Git
- Control System
- Git Advantages
- Features of GIT
- 3-Tree GIT Architecture
- GITHUB Projects
- Code Management in GITHUB
- GIT Clone / Commit / Push / Merge commands
- GITLAB Server Installation & Configuration
BUILD TOOLS – MAVEN
- Java Compiler in Maven
- Life Cycle of Maven
- Installation of Maven
- Requirements of Maven build
CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION (CI Pipeline) – JENKINS
- Jenkins Introduction
- Jenkins-CI Introduction
- Overview Continuous Integration(CI) pipeline with Jenkins
- Jenkins Master and Jenkins Slave Installation.
- Managing & Monitoring Jenkins server.
- Support for the Git version control systems
- Types of Jenkins Jobs
- Jenkins job setup
- Build Jobs scheduling on Jenkins.
- Creating Maven build on Jenkins
- Making Jenkins Secured
- Jenkins Authentication
- Confidentiality in Jenkins
- Creating users in Jenkins
- Plug-ins in Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins Plugin
- Jenkins Distributed builds
- Jenkins Pipeline Projects.
- Basics of Groovy Scripting.
- JOB DSL in Jenkins
WEB APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE & Installation (Apache and Tomcat)
- Layout of Enterprise 3-tier Application
- Haproxy Load balancer.
- Apache Web Server Installation and configuration.
- Apache Tomcat Server
- Configuring MariaDB Server
- MOD_JK Proxy
- Web Server and Application Server Integration.
- Docker containers?
- Difference between Containers and VM’s
- Hyper-V Vs Docker Engine
- Introduction to Docker
- Installation & Configuring Docker
- Building Docker Images
- Docker Commands
- Creating own Docker images.
- Creating Docker images using Dockerfile
- DockerHub and Jenkins Integration.
- Limiting Docker Resources.
- Exposing Ports and mapping volume in Docker
Advanced Docker (Orchestration Engine/Container Orchestration) : Scaling Docker Server
- Docker swarm Introduction
- Setting up & configuring Docker Swarm cluster
- Docker Swarm manger & swarm worker
- Deploying application to Docker Swarm cluster
- Scaling services using Docker
- Managing services on cluster
- Monitoring service on cluster
- Failover management
KUBERNETES (Container Orchestration )
1) Kubernetes Overview
2) Basics of Kubernetes
3) Kubernetes Installation & configuration.
4) Architecture of Kubernetes.
5) Kubernetes Master Server & its related Components
6) Kubernetes Node Server & it related Components
- Container Runtime
7) Kubernetes Objects & Workloads
- Kubernetes Pods
- Kubernetes Replication Controller & Replica Sets
8) Images in Kubernetes
9) Labels & Selectors in Kubernetes
10) Namespace in Kubernetes
11) Kubernetes Service
12) Kubernetes Deployments
- Kubernetes Stateful Sets
- Kubernetes Daemon Sets
- Kubernetes Jobs & Cron Jobs
13) Other Kubernetes Components:
- Kubernetes Services
- Kubernetes Volume & Persistent Volumes
- Kubernetes Lables,Selectors & Annotations
14) Kubernetes API
15) Kubernetes Kubectl command
16) Kubernetes Kubectl Commands
17) Creating an App using Kubernetes
18) Deploying Kubernetes App
19) Autoscaling in Kubernetes
20) Kubernetes Dashboard Setup
21) Monitoring Kubernetes cluster
Docker & Kubernetes on Azure :
1) What is AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)?
2) How to create kubernetes cluster on AKS (Azure kubernetes service )
3) How to deploy app to kubernetes cluster on Azure cloud.
4) How to automate build and release pipeline for kubernetes cluster.
Docker Cloud Integration
Learning Objectives : Below module will help you to integrate Docker with Jenkins & GITHUB and to deal with Docker Image creation and Content Management using Kubernetes.
Learning Objectives :
- Ansible Introduction
- Infrastructure Management using Ansible
- Ansible Inventory
- Ungrouped Hosts in Ansible
- Grouped Hosts o Groups of Groups
- Installation of Ansible Server
- Ansible Server Configuration file
- Update Username in Ansible Server
- Update Keys in Ansible.
- Update SSH Parameters
- Update Roles in Ansible Server
- Update Inventory in Ansible Server
- Update MISC parameters inAnsible Server
- How Ansible picks the configuration
- Setting up SSH KEYS to and checking connection to remote nodes.
- Ansible Facts.
- Default facts from nodes
- Create custom facts on nodes.
- Ansible Playbooks setup.
“ ‘hosts’ parameter , ‘become’ parameter , ‘gather_facts’ parameter , ‘tasks’ parameter ,’vars’ parameter , ‘vars_files’ parameter , ‘vars_prompt’ parameter , ‘handlers’ parameter ,’roles’
- How to store output of one task and use it in another task.
- Variables From
- vars , vars_files , vars_prompt , vars from inventory hosts , vars from inventory groups ,roles
- Create Role , Define Role , Write roles , Role Dependencies , Variables from Roles , Variable Precedence.
List of Modules to be discussed:
- setup, ping, yum, yum_repository, service, copy, get_url, shell, command, set_fact, user, file, find, fetch, hostname, include, include_vars, mail, unarchive.
Continuous Monitoring of Server using Ganglia
Learning Objectives : This module helps you integrate Jenkins, Docker and Puppet, and create an application using them. You can also learn about system monitoring using Ganglia and its components. Configure Ganglia to monitor web server, server configuration and modify Ansible script to automatically add webserver to the list of servers to be monitored.
Monitoring Host and network using Zabbix:
- Configuring & Installing Zabbix server
- Configure & installing Zabbix agent
- Configure & installing Zabbix Host
- Zabbix Trigger
- Use of template on Zabbix
- Monitoring site application, host health using Zabbix.
During the DevOps training, you will get opportunity to work on below mentioned case studies:
Problem Statement: Build a CI-CD Pipeline for a software product to automate the entire process from development end to deployment phase.
- Integration of Jenkins with Github repository to automate build for CI pipeline.
- Creation of a sample project in Jenkins to test automated build phase
- Create a CI-CD Pipeline View
- Create Unit Test
- Generate Sonar code coverage report
- Creation of CD pipeline by deploying archive
- Docker Integration with Jenkins