All our Courses are designed in an easy-to-master approach.
Even Non-IT students find – “Learning is Fun” !!
About Tableau Training in Delhi
The Tableau Training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Analytics professional. The training will be provided by Highly experienced trainers working in IT Industry. You will be working on real time scenarios & projects that will make you job ready.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
After the completion of the Gyansetu’s Tableau Training, you will have in depth knowledge on:
- Concepts of Visualization
- Data Mapping
- Designing Dashboards
- Data Blending
- Creation of Charts
- Advanced Table Calculations
- Time Series, Aggregation & Filters
- Tableau Sort & Filter
- Advanced Data Preparation & Analytics in Tableau
- Tableau Integration with R, Python, Hadoop, JDBC, ODBC, Oracle, etc.
Who should go for this Course?
Tableau Training is designed for professionals who want to learn widely acceptable data visualization and exploration tools and techniques, and wish to build a booming career around analytics. The course is ideal for:
1. Analytics professionals who are keen to migrate to advanced analytics
2. BI /ETL/DW professionals who want to start exploring data to eventually become data scientist
3. Project Managers to help build hands-on Tableau knowledge, and to become a SME via analytics
4. Testing professionals to move towards creative aspects of data analytics
5. Mainframe professionals
6. Software developers and architects
7. Graduates aiming to build a career in Data Analytics as a foundation step
Why Learn Tableau?
The Gyansetu Tableau training certifies you as an ‘in demand’ Tableau professional, to help you grab top paying analytics job titles with hands-on skills and expertise around data visualization and management concepts.
Tableau is the primary data visualization & analytics tool used by some of the largest KPOs, Banks like American Express, Barclays etc., financial services firms like GE Money, KPOs like Genpact, TCS etc., telecom companies like Verizon (USA), consulting companies like Accenture, KPMG etc use the tool effectively.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Though not a pre-requisite, it would be highly beneficial if learners have reasonable level of proficiency in any data handling tool like MS Excel.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?
Towards end of the course, you will get an opportunity to work on a live case study from the banking domain which happens to be one of the most data intensive industries.
Data: Customer-level, Accounts-level and Transaction level
Problem-statement: To build a Customer Analytics Record.
A unique feature of this project is that though it will be mimicked for a bank, it has much wider application across almost all the B2C (and even a few B2B) industries.