Top 5 Features of Angular 8 with .NET MVC – Becoming Hottest Job Market
- August 6, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
“Everything is designed. But, few things are designed well”.
Website development has come a long way since it started. Websites used to be static, informational and educational. In 2019, a website is much more than just few facts and information strung together.
One of the many reason for advancement of web development has been introduction of better framework and faster languages. Angular is a great example of a new- aged language which is making waves in the web design industry. With this article, we aim to introduce you Angular, its latest version and why you must know it in 2019.
WHAT IS ANGULAR?
Angular JS was developed in 2009 by 2 Google employees named Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons who worked on it as a side project. One bet with their manager led them to rewrite a code of 15,000 lines into a code of just 1,500 lines in 3 weeks using their GetAngular project.
In 2019, it is one of the most sought-after framework in the world with the demands for Angular developer increasing day by day. Let us show you how Angular JS helps development:
REDUCED AND REUSABLE CODE: As mentioned earlier, one of the reason Angular JS caught everyone’s attention was its ability to optimize coding to less than half of what it would otherwise be. This happens by using MVC effectively by eliminating MVC Pipeline. A coder has to simply write the code to fit into MVC structure as follows –
– Model -> Data and business logic.
– View -> User Interface
– Controller – > User Request handler
- SINGLE PAGE APPLICATION: Single Page Application or SPA’s help in reducing the loading time of a page drastically. An SPA can communicate with the back-end servers without any need of refreshing the full webpage. It dynamically rewrites the current page rather than reloading a complete new page.
- EASY APP BUILDING: Angular JS is an extended version of HTML attributes and this feature helps in easy customization of web applications. As the process is faster and more efficient, it helps greatly in saving time and cost.
- SIMPLIFIED TESTING: When you develop an application with Angular JS, you can test it any point of developmental cycle due to their compatibility with both end-to-end and functional testing. Easy testing paves way for lesser discrepancies at a later and more mature stage.
- EASY INTEGRATION: One of the most important feature of Angular is that it is pre-built into several frameworks like Ionic, Telerik’s Kendo UI, Wijmo etc. This makes angular highly integration friendly with any third party feature making development more creative.
- CROSS PLATFORM: Angular Js is an ideal framework for cross-platform development wherein one can develop applications for mobile, desktop and web applications simultaneously.
DEVELOPMENTS IN ANGULAR JS:
Since its inception, Angular JS has evolved and become more sophisticated. Its latest version called Angular 8 was released on 23 May, 2019 and has introduced major improvements in terms of compatibility, performance and speed. Let us tell you some of the most striking features in Angular 8 one by one –
IVY ROLLOUT: IVY was announced in 2018 and has been a topic of discussion since then. IVY is Angular 8 template renderer which translated Angular template to what is required on the browser. It does this in the following step –
1) By using incremental DOM in which every component has a set of instruction and that component is a part of DOM tree.
2) By updating every time there’s change in data.There are two main concepts in IVY
1) Tree Shakable: It removes the unused code so that the system only pays attention to what is required.
2) Local: It only recompiles the changing components to enable faster compilation.
IVY improves Angular 8 in the following ways-
– Faster run time and smaller bundles.
– No change in existing applications resulting in improved backward compatibility.
– Pre-compiled Code.
– Faster re-build time.
DIFFERENTIAL LOADING: In Angular 8 and onwards, the CLI is going to make two separate bundles
– Legacy Bundles (ES5): For the old browsers.
This will enhance the loading speed and time to interactive(TTI) for modern browsers. It improves the efficiency of modern browsers by enabling smarter, smaller and faster app bundles.
- WEB WORKER SUPPORT: Web workers improve the speed and parallelizability of an application by processing large tasks in the background using code writing off the thread. Angular 8 has a better bundling support for web worker so as to improve developer’s experience.
- OPT-IN USAGE SHARING: Opt-in telemetry has been added to Angular CLI which will collect anonymous information from the developers regarding command and build speed. It will help create a better experience for developers based on their genuine information.
Angular 8 has been designed to give your application faster, smoother and smarter framework. With its backward compatibility, updating becomes even more stress-free.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ANGULAR 8 FOR WEB DEVELOPMENT?
If you’re a beginner in web development, then, proficiency in Angular 8 will be greatly helpful to your career. If you’re a web developer and looking for taking a plunge into MEAN Stack, Angular 8 will be a great start.
As mentioned earlier it help web development simpler and easier. From a developer’s point of view, these are few ways in which Angular 8 makes your life easy –
- Consistency in Code: Angular JS is component based where code is organized in the form of highly readable and reusable components. This makes team coordination better; a new developer or someone who is not familiar with the code can easily takeover.
- Strong Community: Angular JS is an open-source framework with a highly supportive community across the world. There are friendly community over web apps, LinkedIn who readily share knowledge with fellow developers.
- Stability: Angular JS is highly backward compatible. This means no change in an existing application is required to introduce a new module or even up gradation to a new version doesn’t require any change in the codebase.
The true indicators for a framework’s success are its friendliness with the coder. Angular 8 has been introduced as a boon for the coders and web development team. Besides the obvious ease in coding, Angular 8 is also a great career option for brighter future.
Here are some facts to support it –
- ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES: As per a research by PayScale.com survey, average salary of a front end developer with Angular JS is Rs 425, 863 per year in India. Bigger organizations like Deloitte, Accenture and even Google has great demand for front need developers with Angular JS.
- PLENTY OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES: A quick search at job portals will tell you how much in demand angular js is. With the influx in startup culture and a demand for cross platform developers, Angular JS has emerged as one of the most sought after skill for advancement in your career.
Angular JS has proven itself to be an important asset in the world of web development. In a short time, it has developed a rich open-source library for itself and has simplified web development for coders and improved web experience for the users.
With Angular JS, one can develop faster and more efficient cross-platform apps that save both time and cost for all the parties involved. Angular JS is the preferred framework for developing progressive web apps – a facet of web applications which will become indispensable in near future.
Angular JS has truly proved its worth. The biggest proof of its user-friendliness is the fact that it is being used by some of the most popular web portals like upwork, freelancer, Netflix, PayPal, Lego, YouTube etc.
As a career opportunity, Angular JS is the hottest market trend in the development scene. Organizations require resources that can optimize time and provide smarter solutions – these are the very qualities differentiate an Angular JS developer from the rest.
Statistics suggest that the demand for Angular JS is only going to grow in future with the introduction Angular 8. A comprehensive framework – it removes the many bottlenecks in the road of an error-free and smooth web development process. It is promoted and supported by Google making it one of the most reliable framework to be used.
Web development is an ocean of frameworks and Angular JS is surely turning out to be the most swift of them all.