Online course detail
Teach your Kids to Code | Python for Elementary Students
Python is a great first programming language your kids can learn as beginners. It is relatively easier than C, C++, Java or any other language. Your kids can learn in small batches of 3-4 students in a batch or we also offer classes to individual students. Classes are available both in offline (classroom) and online mode. The study material is well organized and prepared by experts. This course highly boosts the student's confidence and interest in coding.
1. Python Introduction
2. Installing Python 3.6 on Windows or mac
3. Write your first python program
4. Running and modifying programs in python
5. Practice on simple python programs
6. Converting the number logics into python code
7. Know what all you can do in the interface
8. Learn how to do calculations
9. Programming Quizzes and Challenges
1. Learning drawings with Turtles
2. Introduction to Turtle graphics
3. Writing a first Turtle program
4. Building a Spiral (Turtle on a roll)
5. Adding Color to Turtle drawings
6. Enhancing background colors
7. Creating a circular spiral
8. Programming Challenges
1. Introduction to data types in python
2. Learning Number and Math operations
3. Python Operators
4. Strings: Working with characters using python code
5. Learning Concepts of List in Python
6. Python Math Problems and Homework
7. Programming Challenges
1. Introduction to Statements
2. If Statements
3. Else Statements
4. Examples of If-Else Statements
5. Even or odd number programs
6. Finding a number is positive or negative
7. Writing Complex conditions using And, Or, Not
8. Asking questions with if and else
9. Practice problems and Homework
10. Programming Challenges
1. Definition of loops in coding
2. Write the first program using For loop
3. Adding User Inputs in Turtle Loops
4. Practice Problems on Loops
5. Learn using While Loops
6. Programming Challenges
7. Python Loops problems and Homework
1. Introduction to Python
2. Creating a Random Spiral Function
3. Code Reusing with Functions and Modules
4. Learning Python Built-In-Functions
5. Python Classes & Objects
6. Learning Return Statements in Python
7. Adding Smileys at a random location
8. Event Handling
9. Working with Date and Time Functions
10. Programming Challenges
11. Function problems and Homework
2. Random Spirals
3. Dice Rolling Simulator
5. Guess the Number
8. Tic Tac Toe
This course is specially designed to help kids grow their programming skills. It will cover both theoretical and practical knowledge. Students will get an opportunity to nurture their logical thinking and creativity skills.
1. Good Knowledge and understanding of programming fundamentals and concepts.
2. Real Time learning on building Python Projects
3. Building up creative thinking and courage to build real-time applications.
You may use Free Online Editor, but we recommend installing Jupyter notebook for python coding. Our faculty will help and guide the installation process.
Session recordings will be provided to the guardians after the completion of every class so they can also assist their child in case of any query.
- Learning in small batches of 3-4 students
- Individual Attention to every kid
- Availability of classes in both offline and online mode
- Gyansetu trainer’s are well known in Industry; they are highly qualified and currently working in top MNCs.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our experts help students in learning Technology from basics, and gradually build up project-level skills
- Faculties will help you in preparing project reports & presentations.
- Students will be provided Mentoring sessions by Experts.
Structure your learning and get a certificate to prove it.
Teach your Kids to Code | Python for Elementary Students Features
Yes, a one-to-one faculty discussion and demo session will be provided before admission. We understand the importance of trust between the kid and the trainer. We will be happy if the kid clears all queries before start classes with us.
We understand the importance of every session. Sessions recording will be shared and in case of any query, faculty will give extra time to answer queries.
Yes, we understand that self-learning is most crucial and for the same, we provide kids with PPTs, PDFs, class recordings, lab sessions, etc, so that a student can get a good handle of these topics.
We provide an option to free retake the course within 3 months from the completion of training so that your kid will get more time to learn the concepts and do their best.
We believe in the concept that having fewer students is the best way to pay attention to each student individually and for the same, our batch size varies between 3-4 students.
Yes, we have batches available on weekends. Batch timings need to be checked with our counselors.
Yes, we have batches available on weekdays. You need to contact our counselors to know more about this. Callus on +91-9999201478
Our faculties will help in resolving queries during and after the course.
You don’t need to pay anyone for software installation, our faculties will provide all the required software and will assist kids in the complete installation process.