Why Salesforce is biggest hit in Cloud
- May 8, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Salesforce
In 2018, Salesforce is rated the Top IT Technology in US, UK, Latam, India & Australia. Salesforce is seen on the Top of the game & has touched almost $10B revenue from the time of its inception in 1999. Salesforce is propelling the growth of nearly 2 million new jobs by 2020. That’s wonderful! Due to a tremendous increase in demand of Cloud based Solutions, Salesforce CRM has got huge market acceptance. The software is designed to make businesses efficient and profitable by reducing the cost of managing physical infrastructure.
“Salesforce is a platform for all of our employees to communicate, react in real time, and solve customer problems.”
GREG KEELEY, EVP, American Express
Salesforce.com is Awarded as-
- Innovator of the Decade in Forbes, 2016
- Most Innovative Companies in the World in Forbes, 2016
- World’s most Admired Company in Fortune 2013-2017
The Salesforce was first developed by the American cloud computing company Salesforce.com, headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company introduces the term Salesforce to the technology world.
Market Share Salesforce Products
Why Salesforce is the Best Career move
If you are still not Convinced by the fact that Salesforce is the hottest skill for Job change, here are few more reasons for you to see a bigger picture
- Salesforce in Marketing Team
The Salesforce Professional Edition enables a company’s marketing team to create and track different marketing campaigns to measure success rates and automatically provide advice to the company’s sales force.
- Salesforce in Customer Support Team
Salesforce also tracks customer issues and follows them according to various escalation rules, such as customer importance and elapsed time. This improves customer satisfaction because problems are not solved by failures and move directly to the next level.
- Salesforce in Management
With visual dashboards and rich reporting capabilities, Salesforce lets the company see what’s happening on different computers.
- Salesforce in Training
Salesforce has very good training and support capabilities that exceed industry standards. Salesforce users can easily find the answers to their questions in the online help and installation of the video.
- Salesforce in Application Integration
Salesforce can be integrated with other systems to extend its functionality through Salesforce Business App Store such as the AppExchange.
Advantages of Salesforce
- Multi-tenant Architecture
- High Level Security
- Cloud Based CRM tool
- Support SaaS & PaaS Architecture
- No Software Installation
- No Database Connection Required
- Work on all OS
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
Gyansetu offers a comprehensive Salesforce Certification online as well as physical classroom training course in Gurgaon, India. This course will provide you to understand the basic concepts of the Salesforce Administration & Development which you can further use in your business.
What Will You Learn in This Training?
Following are some key points that you will be learning from this course including;
- Salesforce CRM Fundamentals and Features
- Data model, features, and security
- Portal designing, report preparation, and dashboards
- Application customization, data validation and debugging
- Salesforce Cloud
- Business Process Automation
- Salesforce Licenses & Instances
- Apex, VisualForce
- Integration Options like SOAP, REST APIs
- Deployment & Data Loaders
Who Will Teach You the Salesforce Certification Training Course in Gyansetu?
Vartul Mangla, who is a Business Consultant in American Express, will be providing you the Salesforce Certification Training Course. He is an expert in business management; with all the knowledge of basic concepts of Salesforce.
What are the Course Objectives?
- Building an application
- Creating Objects, Fields, and Tabs
- Better understand about Pick list, Formulas, Validation rules & Page Layouts
- Basic knowledge about Relationship Models
- You can form Security of application
- Business process automation
- Learn about Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
Salesforce Job Profiles
Who Should Go For Salesforce Certification Training Course?
- Graduates who want to start a career in Salesforce CRM Training
- Software Administrators
- Developers & Architects
- Business Analysts
- Sales Managers/ Executives
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
What are the Career Objectives of Salesforce Certification Training Course?
As technology is increasing day-by-day in business, Salesforce has become the fastest growing aspects of technology. So, with the help of the course students as well as working people can take the advantages of this course. So, for fulfilling all the important part of your business, you should join this course and become an expert and take your company to the next level.