Complete guide to start Career in Salesforce
Salesforce is a business firm that specializes in SaaS, which is Software as a Service (SaaS). They provide CRM services, which deal with customer relationship management. Over the years they have dominated a good share of the market, as they are one of the top companies, assisting businesses to efficiently manage their customers. Several aspirants wish to make their Salesforce careers a reality, and barely have a clue where to begin. Here, you will get a proper idea about the same.
Some Salesforce Jobs in high demand
Both IT and non-IT profiles are available. The most common ones are:
1. Developer (helps to extend platform functionality via code. Uses API for integration with other systems)
2. Admin (maintaining systems, ensuring proper usage and training the users if required. Also fixing bugs and checking functionality via clicks instead of code)
3. Marketer (responsible for campaigns marketing related and optimizing the performances)
4. Architect (building complex solutions, understanding products, and business processes in full intricacies)
5. Business analyst (assesses the right and wrong in terms of what works for the company, responsible for Salesforce implementation, thereby creating user requirements)
6. Consultant (assists customers with implementing the CRM software)
7. Implementer (doing an implementation for developed apps)
8. Sales (specializing in sales and pre-sales plus after-sale support)
For all these roles, one has to be properly trained, getting professional help is the obvious path to take, however aspirants are free to choose their learning resources.
Apart from learning from Salesforce Representatives directly as a volunteer, one is recommended to opt for a reliable Salesforce course from reputable institutes.
How to get placement in Salesforce?
These are some methods you can use to land your first job in the firm.
1. Job portals (searching for Salesforce jobs and applying online)
2. Talent recruitment (recruiters look for capable candidates who are competent enough for the job. Contacting them can be fruitful)
3. Official website (checking for new vacancies)
4. Reference (third-party individuals who can refer you to the company. Connections can help).
5. Internship (volunteering to do real-world projects while learning)
How to start your Salesforce journey?
Salesforce has provided some ways that allow newbies to learn more about the company, they can dive deeper by:
1. Creating playground account (signing up for playground account via trailhead. Useful for learning features)
2. Joining users network (helps in expanding knowledge through networking, thereby bettering the chances of landing a job)
3. Volunteering: (great for the understanding of real-world projects and the company’s working atmosphere. Also assists in building resumes while getting noticed for your capabilities).
Start Learning Salesforce Lightning Course
Common Salesforce interview questions
These are a couple of Salesforce interview questions for different posts that are frequently asked.
1. Features of Salesforce
2. Object and app difference
3. App types and sharing rule
4. Role and profile difference
5. Audit trail
6. Master-detail relationship
7. Dashboard and workflow
8. Trigger and Apex
9. CRM usage and benefits
10. Dynamic and static dashboard difference
11. Junction object and governor limits
12. Report types and permission sets
13. Force.com platform function
14. Dashboard components and validation rules
15. Data loss causes
16. VisualForce (force.com)
17. Record types
18. Trigger and workflow difference
19. Page layouts and fiscal year
20. Skinny table and considerations
21. Object relationship types and sandbox
22. Wrapper class and record sharing ways
23. Future annotation
24. SOQL and SOSL differences
25. API examples and usage
26. Lightning and available Email templates
Check Salesforce Developer Course
Future scope in Salesforce
Salesforce is one of the hottest companies in the market right now, landing a job here could set one up for years. All the jobs are well paid, which is one obvious reason why they are popular among the aspirants.
The most common profile is none other than a Salesforce developer who is expected to improve the functionality of the software using code. In Indian currency, one can expect a monthly salary of above 100k, which only increases with years of experience under your belt, not to mention capabilities.
Building a career with a company that is sure to transform you into a competent professional is a worthy investment in itself. Choosing the free online resources to learn is always an option, but understanding concepts clearly from the professionals themselves would be a better way to cement your career in Salesforce. Upon completion of the course, you will be presented with Salesforce certification which would only add authentic value to your qualifications, increasing your probability of being hired.
Start Career in Salesforce with Admin Profile