About Android Training Course
GyanSetu’s Android training is the most in demand Industrial training program in 2018. The internship usually starts in the month of Nov-Dec & will be continued till Jan-Feb end. Students pursuing graduation in CS/IT, Electronic & Communication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, BCA, MCA enroll for the Android Industrial Training in Gurgaon.
We have through this upgraded world-class Android Developer course become aligned with Googles vision of helping to make India a global hub of high-quality mobile developers and towards that supporting Google in their endeavor to train two million android developers. Our Android course is taught by top practitioners who are working full time, developing complex mobile apps. Our instructors work closely with Gyansetu in-house instructional design team to develop comprehensive and latest course content along with projects. Our interactive sessions and hands-on projects will ensure that you come out of this Android training as an ace developer.
- The Android Development course is primarily designed for programmers who want to learn how to create mobile applications on the Android platform.
- As a part of this course, you will create widgets, Customize List view, Grid view, Spinners etc, create applications using audio, video and sqlite database and finally publish it on Google Play.
- This course will help you learn mobile app development from scratch and unlock new job opportunities for you in start-ups as well as large organizations.
- Master Android app development, learn how to set up Android Studio, understand Android architecture in detail, learn about integrating your mobile apps with Facebook, Twitter and other social media, Google Drive, Google Maps, SQLite and learn how to create and optimize app user experience.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
Android Training Overview
After completing the Android App Development course, you should be able to understand:
- Basic Android Development tools such as Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, Listeners and Activity Lifecycle
- How to use various Layouts and Widgets and Implementing Event Receivers in your android application
- How to communicate between fragments and activities in android
- How to customize a widget and implement a menu bar in your activity
- How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video and animation
- How to create a dynamic web application with jSON and SOAP Service
- How to display user current location in a google map
- How to create applications using SQLite database and Third Party Libraries
- How to integrate Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive in your existing android application
- How to publish your App on Google Play
Project 1: Weather Application
Description: Create a Weather Application, which will show the current weather to a user. The application will display current temperature, humidity and hourly weather updates. We will be using OkHttp client to load the data from the network. The application will use the forecast.io API to fetch current weather updates. The application will leverage Google GSON to map JSON to Java POJO Classes.
Project 2: Trakt Movie App
Description: Create a movie application using Trakt API. The application shows a list of top 50 Trending movies on the dashboard screen. It shows the movie image and movie name in each list item. When user clicks on any particular list item, movie details will be shown.
Who should go for Android Training ?
All those students and professionals who are keen to learn Android Programming and want to enter the world of programming should go for this course. Gyansetu’s highly professional trainers will make you an expert in programming. Also, we are providing Free sessions which will make you familiar on Latest IT Technologies like-
- Core Java
- Big Data Hadoop
- AWS Cloud Computing
- SQL Database
- Linux Operating System
Why learn Android App Development?
- Android is fast becoming one of the biggest platforms for programmers today.
- There is a huge demand for skilled Android developers all over the world.
- Most businesses across multiple domains are building Android Apps both for enterprise and retail products.
- Whether you are student or in the IT industry, possessing Android Development skills will help you take the next big leap in your career.
- As a part of this course, you’ll develop your own mobile applications under the guidance of our expert instructors to give you a hands-on experience.
- This course is designed to help you become a top mobile app developer.