About C/C++ Programming Training Course
This course starts from the very basics of computers and covers various aspects of C programming. It also provides an in-depth understanding of advanced topics in C such as pointers, stacks, linked lists and File I/O. Each unit has a programming assignment and a quiz to re-enforce your understanding of the topic. By the end of this course you will be able to write many real life applications such as “Your Own Movie Ticket Application” and a “Maze game”.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
There are no prerequisites for this course, except that anyone who wants to learn C should have an analytical blend of mind and logic reasoning.
After the completion of the Analytical Skills Course at Gyansetu, you should be able to understand:
1. Data Types and operators
2. Prepocessors, compilers and linkers
3. Variables and Qualifiers
4. Various types of loops such as While loop, For loop, Do While loop
5. Various Functions in C, arrays and Strings in C
6. Structures and Pointers in C
Who should go for this course?
All those students and professionals who are keen to learn C and want to enter the world of programming should go for this course.
Why Learn C Programming & Data Structures?
Most companies test your knowledge of C and Data Structures in their recruitment process. Whether you aim for a career in IT industry or want to become an embedded software developer it is important to master C and Data Structures.
Whether you want to develop your own iPhone or iPad apps, create unique web applications, or create games, C Programming is the place to begin. Many of the concepts of high level languages today have been borrowed from the C programming language and hence learning C helps you easily grasp any other language.