About C/C++/Data Structure Programming Training Course
GyanSetu’s C, C++, Data Structure training is the most in demand Industrial training program in 2018. The internship usually starts in the month of Nov-Dec & will be continued till Jan-Feb end. Students pursuing graduation in CS/IT, Electronic & Communication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, BCA, MCA enroll for the C, C++, Data Structure Industrial Training in Gurgaon.
This course starts from the very basics of computers and covers various aspects of programming. It also provides an in-depth understanding of advanced topics such as pointers, stacks, linked lists and File I/O. Each unit has a programming assignment and a quiz to re-enforce your understanding of the topic. By the end of this course you will be able to write many real life applications such as “Your Own Movie Ticket Application” and a “Maze game”.
- C, C++ program compilation will be on both Linux & Windows Operating System.
- Practical on Programming Concepts and Code Debugging will be focused from day one.
- Trainers are working in Top IT companies having around 6 years experience.
- Special classes will be provided on Interview preparation.
C Programming Course Overview
After the completion of the Course at Gyansetu, you should be able to understand:
1. Variable Declaration, Data Types
2. Arithmetic & Relational Operators
3. Prepocessors, compilers and linkers
5. Various types of loops such as While loop, For loop, Do While loop
6. Various Functions in C, arrays and Strings in C
7. Data Structures
8. Files & Pointers in C
9. Dynamic Memory Allocation
10. Unions & Command Line Arguments
11. Pointers to functions
12. Memory layout of Code
13. File Operations in C
- Bank Management System
- Calendar Application
- Contact Management System
- Cricket Score Sheet
- Customer Billing System
- Cyber Management System
- Department Store Management System
- Employee Record System
- Hangman Game
- Hospital Management System
- Library Management System
- Medical Store Management System
- Modern Periodic Table
- Pacman Game
- Personal Diary Management System
- Phonebook Application
- Quiz Game
- School Billing System
- Snake Game
- Student Record System
- Telecom Billing System
- Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Typing Tutor
C++ Programming Course Overview
- Object-Oriented Features
- C++ Application Code
- Encapsulating into an object
- Inner Classes
- C++ References
- C++ Operators
- Composition / Aggregation
- Constant members (const)
- Exception Handling
- Object Design
- C++ implementation of associations and association classes
- Banking Record System
- Bookshop Management System
- Bus Reservation System
- Hotel Management System
- Payroll Management System
- Phonebook Management System
- Railway Reservation System
- Sales Management System
- Student Database Management System
- Student Report Card System
- Supermarket Billing System
- Telephone Directory System
Data Structures Course Overview
- Single & Multi Dimensional Array
- Link Lists
- Priority Queues
- Search Trees
- Sorting & Searching
- Text Processing
Who should go for this course?
All those students and professionals who are keen to learn C, C++ Programming and want to enter the world of programming should go for this course.
Gyansetu’s highly professional trainers will make you an expert in programming. Also, we are providing Free sessions which will make you familiar on Latest IT Technologies like-
- Core Java
- Big Data Hadoop
- AWS Cloud Computing
- SQL Database
- Linux Operating System
Why Learn C Programming & Data Structures?
Most companies test your knowledge of C and Data Structures in their recruitment process. Whether you aim for a career in IT industry or want to become an embedded software developer it is important to master C, C++ and Data Structures.
Whether you want to develop your own iPhone or iPad apps, create unique web applications, or create games, C, C++ Programming is the place to begin. Many of the concepts of high level languages today have been borrowed from the C programming language and hence learning C helps you easily grasp any other language.
|C, C++ Course Details|
|Course Duration||6 Weeks||6 Months|
|Hours||6 Hours/ Day||3 Hours/ Day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|