About Python Language Training Course
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis.
For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing.
This course will cover both basic and advanced concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations in python, Machine Learning in Python, Web Scraping, Map Reduce in Python, Hadoop Streaming, Python UDF for Pig and Hive. You will also go through important and most widely used packages like Pydoop, Pandas, Scikit, Numpy,Scipy etc.
During this course, our expert Python instructors will help you:
- Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
- Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
- Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
- Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions ans using modules in Python
- Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
- Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
- Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop and learn to write Complex MapReduce programs.
- Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python.
- Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics.
- Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python.
- Work on a real time project on Big Data Analytics using Python & gain hands on project experience.
Who should go for Python Language Training Course Gurgaon,Delhi
Experienced professionals or Beginners. Anyone who wants to learn programming with Python can start right away! The course is exclusively designed for professionals aspiring to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Python.
There are no hard pre-requisites.
Attendees having prior programming experience and familiarity with basic concepts such as variables/scopes, flow-control, and functions would be beneficial. Prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.
Why learn Python?
It’s continued to be a favourite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger.
It runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
It has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that it is the ” Next Big Thing “ and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.