Node JS Training Course Details
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Build a Web Server in Node and understand how it really works
- Use npm and manage node packages
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express
- Connect to a SQL or Mongo database in Node
- Understand how the MEAN stack works
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- Understanding of NodeJS.
- Basics to advanced aysnc programming.
- How to use promises and callbacks.
- Develop a web application which involves database operations
- Deployment of Node application
- Implementation of Versioning.
- Code Styling and Formatting.