About Python Course in Gurgaon
Python is a great first programming language to learn for beginners. Python Training Course will help you understand both basic & advanced level concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence & file operations in python, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Web application development & widely used packages like NumPy, Matplot, Scikit, Pandas & many more. Professionals who don’t have good coding skill need not worry, Python is the most user-friendly and easy to learn language, is used as a powerful tool in handling advanced analytics applications.
Python Course Objective
After the completion of Course, you will be able to:
- Develop and Implement various Machine Learning Algorithms in daily practices & Live Environment.
- Build Real time Machine Learning Applications
- Implement Data Analytics models on various Data Sets
- Data Mining across various file formats using Machine Learning models
- Building Recommendation systems and Classifiers
- Perform various type of Analysis (Prediction & Regression)
- Implement plotting & graphs using various Machine Learning Libraries
- Import data from HDFS & Implement various Machine Learning Models
- Building different Neural networks using NeuPy and TensorFlow
Who should learn Python?
1. Testing professionals
2. Senior IT Professionals
3. BI /ETL/DW professionals
4. Developers and Architects
5. Mainframe professionals
Pre-requisites for Python Course
Industry : Politics
Various Steps for Sentimental Analysis:
- Creating the text data from various UCI repository .
- Create the corpus and convert into structural data.
- Tokenize the structural data using various NLP packages.
- Analyze the sentiment of token by polarity checking.
- Compare the negative and positive polarity of text and graph generation on polarity checks.
Industry : Government (Census data Set or government site data set)
- Collect the crops data of India from (2000-2015) from the government sites.
- Handling with missing Data (Using functions).
- Create the sample data using probability distribution and PCA(Principle Component Analysis).
- Analyze the data using statistical methods.
- Predictive Analysis using Artificial Neural Networks.
- Graph Visualization, state wise crop generation.
Industry : Social
- Setup a Connection as Twitter Application developer. (Using Authentication and Registration)
- Extracting twitter data by streaming process.
- Cleaning and steaming the text data using various packages.
- Generate the Word Graph and the frequency count of the words.
- Get the locations of various tweets and predicting the places that are more prominent for the terrorist activities.
- Collect the data for goods.
- Store the Data on Hadoop server.
- Applying Machine Learning (Association rule Mining) Algorithm for predication
- Find the support and Confidence for the each product.
- Predication of goods, whose sales are affected in future.
Industry : Entertainment
- Import the text data from the various sites.
- Collect the structural data for the each IPL team.
- Analysis the text data and structural data.
- Use Statistical Inference (Linear Regression Model) system on the formatted data.
- Make a confusion matrix for the each team.
- Preparation of probability graph of each team.
- Collect the data from the shopping sites.
- Get the age of different user.
- Make a cluster of different age groups.
- Associate the shopping preference with the age group (K-means clustering)
- Generate the cluster of different age groups with their shopping frequency of items.
- Generate the sales of items according to the season clusters.