Digital universe is expanding exponentially. Databases are being created at an alarmingly high rate. SQL, which is key to database management is emerging as the most relevant skill in analytics industry. We at Gyansetu understand its importance and have designed course exclusively as per industry needs.
Microsoft SQL Server is the widely used database which uses SQL as a Query Language to store, fetch & manipulate the large data which is in Structured format (with every column having a fixed data type), that’s why it is popularly known as Structured Query Language. In this training program you will learn the basic SQL and Advanced SQL concepts like Joins, Sub-Query, Stored Procedure, Triggers etc.
Its very important for people working in development (Java/.Net/Python) or in Analytics, reporting or testing to learn SQL as Database knowledge is must to have. Best part is SQL query language is very easy to learn & someone from any background can easily understand this.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
This module will help you to learn below topics:
- Database models
- Overview of SQL Server Management Studio and Transact-SQL language
- Master writing simple and complex queries that retrieve data from the database
- Calculate information across result sets using aggregate queries (sum, min, max, avg, etc.)
- Insert, update, and delete data
- Retrieve data from tables
- Working with Data Types
- Understand the different Views/ CTE
- Design a database
- Create and manage views
- Operators/Clauses in SQL
- Constraints in SQL
- Stored Procedures/Triggers
- User Defined Functions
- Exception Handling
Who should go for this course?
SQL is query language which is a base for every technology. Professionals or Freshers from any background can take up this course. It will be helpful for the professionals looking for Career in-
- Data Analytics
- Big Data
- Web Development
- Data Warehouse
- Software Testing
There is no pre-requisite to learn this course. However basic knowledge about excel is an add on. Anyone interested to build Database knowledge must undergo this course.
Why learn SQL?
Due to increase in usage of Databases, the number of job opportunities in SQL are increasing day by day. For people working in any BI tool, one should have a good understanding in SQL. Since Analytics is getting huge acceptance and is open for both Non-Med & Commerce graduates so there SQL is good to learn.
- Real-time scenarios covering functions will be given.
- Generation of reports through SQL in online E-bus system.
- Query writing using Joins/Sub-Queries in Insurance Data.
- Reporting through SQL in Finance Data
- Performance Analysis of Sales team
- Evaluation on Audit Data of Schools & Universities