Best 10 uses of MS Excel in Daily life
- February 7, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Advanced Excel
In the quick & progressing lifestyle of people, there is utmost demand for shortcuts & advanced methods to understand and resolve the daily problems.
Moreover, there are multiple tasks that we do in our daily lives such as calculating monthly expenses, budgeting & goal setting, students tacking their syllabus and various other things that most people do in casual ways rather than following simple tools that provide concrete shapes.
Here are listed a few most amazing Best 10 uses of MS Excel in our daily lives.
- MS Excel for Students & Teachers: Teachers can make best use table styles, charts, shapes, data tools, and various formulas to educate students in the classrooms. Whereas students cn enhance their learning skills to solve basic and logical statistical & mathematical problems in excel.
- Goal Setting & Planning: Goal setting & planning are the kinds of repeated tasks carried on each day. From business owners to students to housekeepers each individual is involved with the process of goal setting and planning. Goal setting and planning process involves white paper, time and immense pressure of calculations, but with the use of MS Excel, this process has become efficient, quick, easy and environmentally friendly.
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners: Large chunk of the millennial population across the world is aspiring to become an entrepreneur which requires not only efficient planning but also analysis of team performance, work progress, business progress & payout detail. Whether a new business or established business, each can derive benefits from using excel. The data can be stored, analyzed and sophisticated presented on excel sheets using multiple tables, pivot tables, data highlighters, sorters, sheet and cells organizers among others.
- Excel for Housewives: Housewives are known to be the best keepers of monthly expenses & saving money. And thus excel can assist the housewives to manage their daily house expenses which can track down the spending habits of each member of the house. Furthermore, housewives using Excel can be beneficial for them to make their kids learn basic excel skills.
- Career Development: Career Development revolves around career management. The tasks such as learning management, time management, work, and life management and the goal focused habits are important which can be effectively practiced on MS excel.
- Monthly Expenses Report: Based on monthly expense data entered in the excel sheet, the user can create a comprehensive monthly expenses report which can highlight the top expenditure segments and study the pattern of expenditure & required savings pattern to be followed to reach the desired goal.
- Online Access: Another important use of MS Excel is that the files can be accessed online from any part of the world anytime and anywhere. It provides the convenience of accessing the excel files over mobile phones even if there is the unavailability of laptops & lets you exercise the work easily without any problem.
- Developing Future Strategies: The data related to future strategies such as investments and major expenses anticipated at future date can be entered in the form of charts and graphs so it can lead to identify the trends and compare each possibility. Using MS Excel, the trend lines can be expressed through graph and charts to forecast future value of money invested.
- Create a Calendar or Schedule: Whether it is family based planning for a weekly, monthly or yearly calendar or a personal appointment daily planner or a schedule for managing bill payments, homework, favorite sport team’s games, and many more, the excel can make it easy to compile, filter, search, organize and simplify large amounts of data.
- Event & Project Planning: MS Excel is being widely used in the planning of a large work project or holiday or wedding party, where it can keep track of different tasks, efforts, and deadlines, and to analyze the schedules of collaborators in the planning of the event with other participants and make use of excel sheet as central database of all relevant information required by all members to execute the project or event.
The more a person gets deeper in learning wide benefits of excel, the more they tend to develop the smarter ways to implement excel in daily life.
It is better to provide some time on learning & getting hands-on excel rather than doing things through unnecessary and less productive ways.
Other than the above-mentioned benefits, various other uses of excel can be developed as per the individual requirements.
How to Increase Excel Speed (Watch :-