About The Course
There is no department in industry where excel is not used. It is omnipresent. We understand that MS-Excel content coverage is huge and can become difficult to handle. Hence we at Gyansetu, have strategically devised this course as per exact demand of the industry and ensure that at the end of the course, you Excel in excel
Gyansetu’s Advance Excel Training covers Data Alignment, Data Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Validation Rules, Grouping, Functions to perform financial, mathematical or statistical calculations such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, SUM, COUNT, DATE-TIME, Pivot Table, Pivot Chart, Formulas, Functions, VBA, Macros & SQL. You will also get to implement an Excel project towards the end of the course.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
There is no pre-requisite to learn this course. Non-Med & Commerce background (any stream) can learn Analytics and get a job.
After the completion of Advanced MS Excel 2010 course at Gyansetu, you will be able to:
- Explain Excel Important Functions like VLookup, HLookup, Index Match.
- Perform tasks like Data Filtering & Sorting.
- Apply Multiple rules using Conditional Formatting.
- Limitations in VLookup over Index Match.
- Create Reports using Pivot Table, Pivot Charts & Dashboards.
- Password protect a workbook.
- Automate Recurring Tasks using VBA.
- Integrate Excel with Database like SQL, Oracle.
Who should go for this course?
Why learn Advance Excel Course 2010?
During the training, you will be working on multiple projects-
- Automation of Income Tax reports for Chartered Accounts using excel
- Automation of Bank Customer Reports
- Performance Analysis of Sales team
- Integration of Outlook with Excel
- Transformations on Salesforce Cloud data
- Evaluation on Audit Data of Schools & Universities